Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fab Find: Sarah + Abraham

So as you probably read in my previous post there are tons of options for choosing a birthday invitation. It was really hard to pick the perfect one for Pooka's first birthday. I didn't want anything too girlie, and anything cartoon or super hero related was totally out for me. So what did I choose? You might be surprised to hear it wasn't one of the many that I highlighted. I ended up choosing a simple but lovely silhouette style invitation from Sarah + Abraham. I first found them on Etsy when I was looking for mommy/business cards for the Life With Pooka. Sarah + Abraham designs custom stationary with a vintage feel and modern lines. You can choose from dozens of silhouettes to represent your family, a vibrant pallet of colors, and several fonts so your stationary, invitations, birth announcements or business cards represent your personal style. They did a fabulous job on my business cards and thank you notes for Life With Pooka, and I love our Birthday Invitations. We went with a Scallop Bordered Silhouette Invitation using the "Ella with Balloon" silhouette with a yellow border and lake blue background. The colors are a bit on the boyish side, but the darling little girl silhouette balances it out. Other favorite invitation choices include the Kids at Play and Garden Party invites. For older children I love the Olliegraphic invitations, where you can choose the hair style, hair color, eye color, and skin tone. I particularly like the Kid in Space and Circus invitations.

While visiting Sarah + Abraham's website, be sure not to miss the Personalized Art Prints that would be sure to give classic style to any nursery it adorns. They also do stickers for everything from address labels to favor tags and fab notepads that are perfect for stashing notes in your little ones lunch box or leaving instructions for the sitter. I'm a huge fan of the whimsical new Spring Notepads! Finally, Sarah + Abraham does adorable personalized water bottles with Olliegraphic designs (just be aware that the bottles are aluminum rather than stainless steel). I can't wait until I have another occasion that will call for a an order to Sarah + Abraham.

No comments:

Post a Comment