Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Put leaky milk to work! Milk Savers Review


If you are anything like me, when Pooka eats on one side the other side flows like Niagra Falls. During the day I would usually have a pad in there to collect the leaking milk, but sometimes in the early AM or late PM I would be bra-less and just shove a burp cloth against my boob. I always wondered how much perfectly good milk was going to waste. Now I know, thanks to the ingenious invention of the Milkies Milk Saver. More importantly, I am able to save that milk and work on creating a decent stock of milk in the freezer. I usually save around 5 ounces per week, and only use the Milk Saver for the first morning feeds or after an extended period between feedings when my milk is fullest. This morning I saved a whole ounce from just one side during the first feeding of the day. It sure beats a wet shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment