Friday, March 5, 2010

Tick tock, tick tock, I'm a little cuckoo clock: Decoylab Wall Clocks


"Tick Tock" is one of Pooka's absolute favorite songs. It never fails to elicit a big toothy grin! When we were designing Pooka's sleep space (have I ever mentioned we live in a studio? More on that another day!) I fell in love with Decoylab's faux Cuckoo Clock in orange. It's got a fun woodland theme that meshes nicely with our Amenity Meadow bedding. A friend of mine has the Night Owl Clock and its dreamy too! Looking for something in wood? Try one of the Modern Animal Clocks. I love the Owl! Aren't in the market for a clock? Then have at look Decoylabs whimsical prints. I'm a fan of the Animal Alphabet Poster, and the Snow Bubbles Print. Or how about the Afternoon Walk or Butterfly Lady print for your little ladies room? With Decoylab's great prices, you can afford to buy a clock and a print!

No comments:

Post a Comment