Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Big City Mom's Expectant Mom's Dinner: My 5 Favorite Baby Items

A few weeks ago I attended a new moms lunch about baby secrets of the Upper West Side hosted by Risa of Big City Moms. I had a number of my favorite baby gadgets on hand that caught Risa's eye and she invited me to speak at the upcoming dinner for Expectant Moms. I attended the dinner tonight and was very impressed with the information and products on display. Pooka and I use many of the products highlighted at the event, and all the expectant moms went home with a great gift bag and raffle prizes that included an Orbit Baby stroller, car seats, diaper bags, slings and more. I wish I had attended one while pregnant, and highly recommend attending one if you're in the process of creating your registry.

Below are the items I spoke about at the dinner. You can find more of my favorites throughout the blog, and also check out the "10 Things I couldn't Live Without the First 3 Months" post.


My 5 Favorites for New Moms:

1) Itzbeen Baby Care Timer: the easy way to keep track of feedings, diaper changes, naps and more when you are sleep deprived
2) Aden and Anais Muslin Wraps: our favorite lightweight swaddle blanket
3) Patemm Pad: extra roomy changing pad that you can throw in any bag
4) Sling Carrier (Serena and Lily Market Sling, Zolo Wear ring sling): soothe your newborn and get things done while baby snoozes
5) The Milk Saver: don’t let your leaky milk go to waste

Thanks to Risa and Leslie for inviting me to speak tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment