Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bon Voyage: Baby Gap's New Left Bank and Deauville Collections



I think I have a love/hate relationship with Baby Gap. A couple of collections will be released and I will feel very luke warm about most of the pieces. And then they blow me away when they release a clean, classic collection like Left Bank. I'm in love with the Quilted Jumper Dress and Jacket. I also love the bodysuits with the adorable Mouse and Poodle, and would pair them with the Wide-Leg Knit Pants. And who could deny the fabulous cuteness of the Quilted Hoodie Footed One-Piece? The new Deaville collection has some cute pieces as well, like the Plaid Drop-Waist Dress. I'll also be grabbing Pooka one of the Micro Fleece Jumper Dresses to keep her warm and stylish this winter.
And don't forget about the boys! The Motorcycle Jacket in the boys Deaville collection is a must have. I'd pair it with the Plaid Pants. And I love the edge to the Striped Denim Overalls, these aren't your typical Osh Kosh's. The collections are available online, and will be in stores in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment