Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Loving Mini Boden for fall!


Shortly after Pooka was born a friend sent us some onesies and bibs from Mini Boden. They were adorable and I hurried to the site to see the other styles they had for summer. The selection was cute, but I wasn't bowled over and Pooka already had a full summer wardrobe so I didn't order anything. And then along came the fall collection! I nearly had a cuteness overload, and immediately set about filling my cart. And then I saw the total at the bottom of the cart and sheepishly went back to remove several items. Apparently I am not the only one to notice the fabulousness of the collection, as several of the items I was coveting are already on backorder. What I love about their clothes is that they are classic and remind me of things I wore as a child. They will also be great pieces to hand down to siblings or friends. Some of my favorites are the Applique Pinafore, Applique Dungarees, Babycord Bloomers, and the Baby Tights. Can't wait for ours to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment