Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fab Find: Giddy Giddy Hair Clips



I have fallen in love with these adorable felt hair clips and pony-tail holders from Giddy Giddy. Alas, Pooka does not yet have the hair to wear them, but I keep telling her it won't last forever! In the meantime we will be ogling these lovely clips! How can you deny the superb wearability of this Owl Hair Clip? How about the Apple for all you city dwellers, or the Gingerbread Man for the holidays? And let's not forget the boys who can sport the utterly fantastic Robot Backpack! Moms and older siblings can get in on the action too with ponytail holders and big girl clips. I'm thinking Whale or Bird for myself. And these would definitely make great stocking stuffers for the little ones in your life. Here's to keeping my fingers crossed that my follicle-challenged baby will have some hair to clip back by then! Oh, and Giddy Giddy supports microlending through Kiva (a fabulous non-profit organization) that helps women around the world kick start their own businesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment