Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fab Find: Ugg's Honey B


I must be the only women in NYC that has never owned a pair of Ugg boots (although I have had a pair of their slippers). Pooka, on the other hand, has just acquired her first pair, but they are not the ubiquitous boots. I purchased a pair of Honey B's for her in black (they are also available in soft pink). The are a lovely soft leather with white contrast stitching and soft soles. The interior is lined with Ugg's signature sheepskin. They will be perfect everyday shoes with tights and pants on cool days, although I imagine a pair boots will still be necessary for the coldest days of the year.

1 comment:

  1. So funny Hilary! I too, have only owned a pair of Ugg slippers. So soft, warm and comfy!!! And now, Eliza already has two pair of Ugg shoes, boots and the Honey B's. They are just too cute! But yeah, the boots have just never done it for me so I am living vicariously through her already. :)

    -Jill P

    ReplyDelete