Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sail Away in Petit Bateau Maternity

I am a huge fan of Petit Bateau for Pooka and myself. Their onesies and t-shirts are extra soft and wear very well. Their clothing line for babies is darling, and she wears her cargo pants at least three times a week. And now, miracle of miracles, Petit Bateau has its own maternity line! It almost makes me wish I was pregnant again (soon enough, soon enough!). I will definitely be heading here to stock up on maternity clothes when it's time to make Pooka a sibling. My favorites are the Light Cotton Maternity Undershirt with Gathers (why don't they just call it a turtleneck???) and the Maternity Dress with Gathers. It's a small collection, but full of staples. Grab a few pieces in a couple of colors and you're done! And while you're there don't forget to grab some onesies and footies for your upcoming arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment